In this post, we will make a quick DIY Mother’s day Gift Box Mom for Mother’s Day. All you need is a printer, scissors, a treat, and some markers.
DIY Mother’s Day Gift Box
For this quick project you will need:
- Printable – you can get the printable by going to the member’s only page. You can get this by signing up for my newsletter. The confirmation email will have the link to the Member’s only page. If you’re already a subscriber the link is always at the bottom of my emails.
- Hole punch
- Treat, a truffle, candy, nail polish,,,,,leave a comment below and tell us what you put in your Mother’s Day Treat Box.
- Ribbon 12-24 inches
- Print out the printable
- Color the letters and write mom a quick note. Add some flowers at the top of each letter.
- Cut out the box along the dotted lines
- Fold in the sides of each flap
- Punch a hole at the top on the circle
- add a treat
- string the ribbon by going across and then looping around one side and going back across. This will ensure the box sides meet nicely and fold into a lovely box.
Mothers Day DIY Card
We also made a DIY Mothers Day card. We wrote Happy Mothers Day in the middle drew a nice bold order and then began filling it with flowers. IN the image below, I colored it in using my neo-color II soluble crayons. They go on like butter and a bold pigment when you add water.
Now go see your Mom and make sure she feels very loved. If you did either of these projects, please post an image of your stuff in the Sketchnote Boss Facebook Group