I wanted to give you the opportunity to list other things that may be dear to you, so here’s a free page to list 6 more things/people,/events you might want to note. I listed:
- Overdrive the library phone app where I can download books on my phone.
- Thankful for a good heart and being relatively healthy.
- Soft Pretzels.
- Lemon in my iced tea
- Earrings from Chainspriations. My sister takes old greasy bike chains and cleans them up and makes totally cute jewelry from the chains an rollers. I love wearing her stuff.
- Adagio – my China. I only use it once a year, but I love my pattern – Adagio by Mikasa. I’d still pick it if I had to choose a new pattern. Adagio means “at ease” – so I hope that people feel at ease when they come over to have a meal at the Bakers.
What 6 things are on your list?
Get today’s printable here cyb27
And You can go to get the previous printables here.
Tomorrow I am going to post a coupon code for Cyber Monday for 20% off your entire purchase.
Wednesday, November 30th I will have another give away for three of my books: Abundantly Blessed, a 52 week gratitude journal, Sermon Sketchnotes, and Loved: A doodle devo.
To enter :
- Join my mailing list – you can sign up at www.blessinks.com. If you’re on the mailing list, you’re automatically entered.
- Comment on a blog post this week
- Post a page of your journal on Instgram, Facebook or Pinterest using the hashtag #blessinks100gratitudes
- Share on Facebook,