Challenge starts on October 21st.
How to join:
- Join my mailing list – sign up to the right.
- On Sunday I will make the workbook available to you so you can print it.
- Every day in the Facebook group I will post a short video on the assignments for the day and show you my completed page(s).
- The challenge will run Monday through Friday so we can have the weekend to catch up if need be. This challenge is supposed to be fun and not stressful.
- The challenge will end on November 25th. I can’t wait to see your sermon sketches from the 24th.
- After the challenge is over, I plan to continue to post weekly challenges in the facebook group to continue to hone your visual thinking skills.
- It’s going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for coming along on our journey.
Supplies and prep
- On Sunday Print out the workbook.
- Get a permanent pen like a Sharpie Pen or Micron pen .05 tip or higher
- optional color pencils or colored pens
Reach out with questions you have about the challenge or if you’re stuck on a daily activity reach out.
Marsha – firstname.lastname@example.org