Thanks for popping over. I just wanted you to know how much you blessed me this year by purchasing one of my products. As I have stated before, I am not trying to be a mega-blogger, I’m trying to bless you with awesome content that will give you tools to help you connect with the Lord. Being visual in our faith is a very effective way to strengthen that connection.
With that said, blogging is not free or cheap, so your support helps me keep doing what I am doing. Please know that I could not do this without you and your support blesses me immensely.
So to thank you, I made you a special gift that is only available to people who have purchased from me this year. I put together a perpetual calendar with some of my digital artwork.
Instructions for printing are on the first page of the printable below.
7 sheets of index stock (recommended)
Cardboard for backing 4.25” x 11” (optional)
1 small book ring or ribbon
- Print out pages all on card stock – single-sided
- Cut sheets in half length – wise at 4.25”
- Punch a hole in the center (dot indicates center) of each month. But to be safe you might just use the first one as a guide so all your holes will line up.
- Insert book ring in hole. You could also use ribbon.
- Fill in special days
- Wedding Anniversaries
- Baptism dates – or the day you got saved
- Graduation dates
- A day where the Lord really blessed you
Thank you again for your support. I would welcome any comments or suggestions on other resources to help you in your walk.
Merry Christmas and may we be focused on our Lord the best Christmas gift of all. I can’t tell you how much you all bless me.