Welcome Students! I am excited to go on the Finance journey with you this term. You will find many helpful resources on this page. Be sure to bookmark it and refer to this page often. I have the information broken down into general information and information by week. Please let me know if any of the links are broken or if I can provide you any additional assistance.
ACC 220 FAQ’s
How to access academic coaches
APA QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
Quick Excel Demo
Mrs. B Excel Demo
Why words matter – Video
How to write discussion posts with awesome sauce
Brainstorming Discussion Post Content
Almost every week you have a power point presentation due.
Normally you would want to follow presentation guidelines and minimize the amount of words you have on a screen and add lots of visuals.
HOWEVER since I am your audience it is ok to put a lot of text on a slide. I would prefer you put extra text on the side and PLEASE DO NOT USE the notes sections. I cannot see them in the grading tool.
Here’s a general check list of things to check for when preparing your presentation:
- Chose a background to suits your topic.
- Start with a title page. Include the title and your name.
- Each slide should have a heading
- Add images as appropriate
- Add text on the slide to make your points (please do not use the notes section)
- It’s ok to have more screens that required to get the information across
- Make sure all your text is readable. Does it overlap on a background color that makes it unreadable?
- The font size should be no smaller than 14
- Check your spelling and punctuation
- Make sure you have a reference slide.
Week 1 – videos
Week 2 – Videos
Ratio Formula Sheet